Thursday, October 10, 2013

Street snap favorites #1

First of all, here's a little source-shoutout;
All credit for the images in this post goes to one of my favorite things in the world - TokyoFashion. You can find them here on, on TokyoFashion.com, and on tumblr! I believe they're on Instagram as well. They're worth a follow everywhere you can find them.

Second of all;

As you may or may not know, my biggest source of inspiration comes from street snaps - Harajuku street snaps, most of the time.

All the fabulous people. I highly recommend it. It's a great way to get ideas! And it really makes me get all excited about sudden light bulb-outfits and then I end up making a mess in my room, pulling clothes out of my closet and throwing them on the floor to play with them for hours.


So here's a little compilation of my recent favorites! 
Let's start with these black and white, yet somehow colorful, ladies:






Though I might not wear many things similar to the two pictures above this little caption, 
I still find them very inspirational in their "striking playfulness", to use some fancy language. 
Weird patterns and matching colors, tattoo tights, loose pants. 





I like this one because it's creative in it's simplicity. 
I love wearing this type of color scheme as well. Black, white, and a color to break it off! Chokers, pigtails and platforms is never not wrong either. 



Ah, layers. 





Do I even need a caption, uhm, I think not, Minori is just gorgeous. 




This is probably my favorite out of the whole bunch. 
I pretty much love everything about this outfit, and I'll try to make my own version of it, 
because when I stumbled upon it on my tumblr dashboard, I almost made a weird squeaky sound. Again, creative in it's simplicity. 

It doesn't have to be so complicated all the time.
Less is more, like people say when they're being smart. 

∙ ∙ ∙ 

That's about it for this time! This has to be the shortest post I've ever written (amount-of-text-wise). For once I have no more word-vomit to share with you all. So let's wrap it up before Friday, shall we? Ten minutes to midnight here in Sweden. 

I should really sleep. 
I always blog when I should be sleeping. 
Why. 

Goodnight darlings, have a great weekend ♡ 

3 comments:

  1. Minori is killing me with that picture omg I mean wow! Talk about amazing! It's interesting because I feel like we have a similar inspo posts XD I had the same pics on mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the layers and textures of that black outfit = <3
    I love the simplicity of the last outfit as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following TokyoFashion for a while too, and I must say these are also my recent favourites. ヽ(・ω・)ノ And minori is just so incredible. Must be a lot of effort to dress like she does. Definetly worth it!

    ReplyDelete