Monday, May 20, 2013

Dropship ClothingBest Wholesale Clothing Online

CLOTHINGLOVES.NET


So the people at Clothingloves.net has asked me to write a little about their website here, which I of course will since they're so nice.


Clothingloves.net is a website that offers a wide range of wholesale clothing, both for men and women. They have clothes in all different styles, so if you're like me and like more alternative, quirky fashion, or if you're more the flowery dresses-type, you'll find very nice pieces no matter what.

They have cheap dresses, very nice jewelry, and even cheap wedding dresses! In general, the prices are very low.

So go click one of these banners, visit their page and have a look around ♥ ! 

I'm sure you'll find something you like. Like I already said, they have a very varied selection of both clothes and jewelry. 

That's it for now! 
Hugs and kisses people♪
                    

2 comments:

  1. I'd just like to find one wholesale site which sells clothes for fat people too. (>3>)"

    I am rather wary of those kind of sites anyway because a lot of them are scamming people. Did you order from there already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ; 3 ; there should be more options than one size, I agree! I haven't ordered from them yet, but I will soon. I don't think they're scamming people, I've talked to the staff a lot and they seem legit! I've heard about other sites that have scammed people too. I haven't heard anything bad about clothingloves, but if I do hear something bad, I will report it straight away!

      Delete